Wednesday, December 19, 2007

As I sit here thinking back on the past year, my mind goes back to where my life was last year at this time. God has a funny way of putting everything in perspective... What a wonderful life I have and live everyday. A wonderful husband, a wonderful family, and the most precious gift god has every given, and it is all for me. How did I get so lucky. The unconditional love I have found in the past year continues to amaze me everyday. The new things that mims accomplishes, and the new milestones that we cross every single day make my world go around. What a joyful Christmas angel to have in my life everyday. And what a reminder to what we have, what we have lost, and what we will remember forever. Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family. We could not be any more blessed. Looking back on these pictures, it is hard to believe that it was a whole year ago that this wonderful chapter in our life began. God Bless.

2 comments:

Korin Davis said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!! I miss you so much Kerry....Hope everything is great! May God Bless your beautiful family.....

Korin Davis

CINDY said...

kerry,shane and ryan mims,

Thank you so much for the joy you
have shared with me and our family in Ryan Mims. It has made me remember that we are still thankful for what we have and are to have as well as remembering the
love that Ryan gave me and so many others. I think that Ryan Mims is going to be alot like him in that everybody loves him and he smiles
alot as Ryan did, and has those big
baby eyes that melts your heart when he cuts them up at you just as Ryan did so often. Remember to
to tell each other meaning it each and everytime that you love each other and always know that it is meant with all your heart . The last words Ryan and I said to each other on that Sunday morning was
"I am so proud of you and I LOVE YOU very much" and he said "I LOVE YOU To mommy".WE HAD KNOW IDEA WHAT THE NEXT FEW HOURS WOULD BRING US. I am so thankful that this was the way we ended all convesations,anywhere, everyday and still do. Please as
your family grows with time (Mims know a year old) never forget those three little words I LOVE YOU. You are very lucky to have little man and I know that he makes
you both very proud (and me to).

I love you three and appreciate you
for allowing me to be a part of this amazing year of your life and hopefully for many more to come.

Love, Aunt Cindy