Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today was the hardest day of my life so far I think. At 7:00 am, I had to leave my angel in the hands of someone else, and go back to reality. Needless to say there were tears involved. Lots of them. Dr. Krell preyed on my weakness just joking around because normally I don't act like a girl but I was absolutely miserable all day long. I couldn't get home fast enough. I don't know how much of this I can take. I think that I would rather live on this house and live on Ramen noodles if I could stay home with him. I know I could be happy just doing that. Even though I know in my heart of hearts that he is just fine, and its probably for the best that he learn to intermingle with someone besides me...it still hurts my heart! and to top it all off, Shane is out of town. If he were here, he would tell me to get a helmet, and to quit acting like a girl, but at least I could share my heartache with him. That always seems to make life better. Thank goodness God sent him my way...once again, how did I get so lucky. Maybe tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

sherry said...

KERRY, YOUR BABY IS PRECIOUS. I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH SHELLEY'S BLOG, AND LOVED LOOKING AT IT. I'M GLAD YOUR DOING GOOD. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THE BABY IS PRECIOUS, BUT I'M SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT. YOUR OLD NEIGHBOR SHERRY LANGFORD(I BET HE WOULD LOOK GOOD IN SOME BAMA CLOTHES,ALSO)