Sunday, April 01, 2007

 
 
 
 
Today was the Christening! What a special day in our lives. Mims was a complete angel, he didn't even cry! Everyone was in great spirits, and the only person missing was Ryan! It was in a way sad that he wasn't there and in a way bittersweet that this precious angel was dedicated to give his life to Jesus and the church, and he gets to use Ryan's name with pride for the rest of his sweet life. What a blessing he has been to all of us! I usally come back to my favorite bible verse in times like these...and it is from the 23rd Psalm. I know that this verse is usually used during funerals and sad times, but to me it says exactly how I feel every day. ...MY CUP RUNNETH OVER. I could not be any luckier to have this wonderful child , this wonderful family, and this wonderful life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

Sorry we missed the christening, would of came if we knew. Sophie said she needs to be there for all the milestones.